April 10, 2011

What's a margarita without a nacho?

Remember when Farmer Nacho fled for Thailand, leaving me with sole custody of Hectaro Lagrimoso?

Well it's time for some serious garden prep, which is why Farmer Nacho is returning to the US!! (Or maybe it was for a wedding? Unclear, so let's go with TO BE MY BITCH  to provide 365 days worth of entertainment in one day.)

I have been assigned one day, which I am going to take to mean 24 hours rather than 9 am to 5 pm or something similarly inadequate. Many uppers have been obtained and will be used in an attempt to be awake for every one of those 1440 minutes.

My to-do list for him us is growing so long I fear it's reached the point where he will arrive, we'll read it over and say, "Let's sit down and think about what we want to do first." 24 hours later we will wake up hungover, half naked in a Korean spa, with our new RV in their parking lot, wondering what just happened.

1 comment: